Friday, June 12, 2009

its already mid june!!!!

jeez time flies...SERIOUSLY...

not a lots changed....except someone stole hectors ipod...yes the one he bought in my last entry...ugh it seriously lasted him what like 4 months?! in the last 3 and a half years i dont know how many phones and wallets hes gone through. I hate being home so early at night on the weekends. Sucks cuz hector has work at like 4:30 so i cant really get mad cuz of course he has to be home by 9 so he can at least get some rest. Ugh i hate his job. I wonder what our relationship would've been like had he had a regular 9 to 5 job...and lived on his own haha. I don't know why but ever since i was little i couldnt wait to get married and start my own family. Thats ALL thats on my mind i feel like im ready....just not financially or even close to being mature enough. And i've been feeling so stressed lately. That why i dont like being home cuz it just means more time to think...more time to think = stressing myself out by thinking about all the shit i have to do or deal with or whatever. when i was living with my mom, i felt like any living situation would be better...now that i live on my brother i cant stand it. my brother needs to live with my mom and have her stand over him and tell him to clean after himself. hes such a pig. i cant stand it. why the hell does he pee all over the toilet?! the opening of it is freaking huge?! how do you miss it?!?!?!? ugh its so annoying. and hector stresses me out because i feel like he doesnt really take this relationship very seriously...and im not sure if hes ever going to start. to me, this relationship is such a huge deal, i mean who makes it past even 3 months these days let alone over 3 and a half YEARS? maybe its just me? i do tend to exaggerate...

im 21 but i feel like im 12.
do i look old? cuz i dont feel it.
going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment