Thursday, February 26, 2009

so excited!

So last night allan took me to beverly center so i could get more mac stuff....i got most popular, tippy & sweet strawberry.

and i got a retratable lip brush for my pink fish. cuz i dont want to use my finger.

AND on my way home hector texts me to see where im at and he says he'll meet me at my house so he can take me to make a payment for my laptop. and its like 8:30 when we get there, we walk around, and then he jokinly says we should both get the itouch and put it on his best buy card....ahahah of course i got super excited and he saw that too...and probably regretted even bringing it up...but we both ended up geting it last night i got the 8 g and he got the 16g.

im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited....
but im not excited for work tomorrow :(

AND IM DONE WITH THE HELLO KITTY COLLECTION. NO MORE!
but i really want a extra pink fish and a extra medium make up bag cuz its soooo cute.....
im contemplating the sheer mystery powder from the kitty kouture collection. its so not worth it but SO cute

No comments:

Post a Comment