Monday, June 29, 2009

"love"

The idea of love has become so misconstrued. Nowadays everyone thinks they are in love even when they're not. It's sad that the word is being thrown around so much and young kids will base their whole lives on their "relationship". Now more then ever, I'm seeing young kids think they're grown and getting pregnant, wanting to start their own family, perfect compared to the one they grew up in. But what happens when they get pregnant? The couple ends up breaking up and all thats left is a single mother...just another statistic. I can't stand how many people base their idea of "love" purely on feelings. Feelings come and go. Feelings will not help you get through an argument or 10's of thousands of problems you will be faced with as a couple.

Change of topic... I can't stand how people stare when me and Hector are out together. Seriously its sad that its 2009 and we're being judged just because he's salvadorian and im korean. What's the big deal? Especially those damn stupid ass stuck up korean girls that think they're the shit and have god damn staring problems. I'm not dumb. Even in my family and a lot of people I know aren't 100% ok like they act they are. But why do they feel that their opinions even matter. Whats the point of even judging or forming an opinion, when it's not going to change anything. I know this stuff shouldn't even get to me since I've been dealing with it for over 3 years...but once in a while it gets to me. I can't stand the constant stares. Like why do you think that you're so great that you can stare and judge? I wish there was someone older that I could relate to about it. But even now, its better then 3 years ago, theres more and more couples that are not the usual interracial couple. UGH i think im just stressed about other things so EVERYTHING is bugging me

No comments:

Post a Comment